- meet or find someone or something by chance；(of a person) appear or sound in a specified way; give a specified impression
- 1. meet or find someone or something by chance
- 2. (of a person) appear or sound in a specified way; give a specified impression
- 3. (of a quality) become apparent or noticeable through actions or performance
- 4. hand over or provide what is wanted
- 5. agree to have sex with someone
*你的 have 'Difficulty' 拼做了* 1. CAME ACROSS ([俚語] 偶然碰見) We came across an old man lying in the road...
Of course not! 原句的動詞是"would hate to come across"受詞是"a video of myself" 他們的次序 是不應該對調的.
Answer is: B If you come across (遇到)an error in reviewing the proposal, please...令人信服的 The moral of this story doesn't come across = to make a particular impression, 製造出一種特殊的...