- 1. 脫離 A button has come off your coat. 你上衣掉了一粒鈕扣。
- 2. 舉行 When will the race come off? 比賽何時舉行？
- 3. 成功 At last his plan came off. 他的計畫最終還是成功了。
- 4. 離開 Please come off the grass. 請離開草地。
- 5. 表現 She came off well in the contest. 她在比賽中表現良好。
come off it 1. 別騙我了；別裝蒜了; 別胡扯了 例句: A: I'm so sorry that I ate the last cookie. 對不起，我把最後一塊餅乾吃掉了。 B: Come off it! You did that on purpose! 別騙我了，你是故意的！ 2. 住口...
"coming off caffeine" come off:脫離, 脫離咖啡因(存留於體內)的情況. "hyper-...
Come off it! 少來這一套！ Oh, come off it! You can't expect me to believe that nonsense! 喔，少來這一套！別以為我會相信這些胡說八道！