- formal or official praise；an award given for very good performance
noun: commendation, plural noun: commendations
- 1. formal or official praise the film deserved the highest commendation the book gives commendations for initiative 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ an award given for very good performance the detectives received commendations for bravery 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a very good result in an examination or competition.
- praise: the film deserved the highest commendation commendations for their kindness
Oxford American Dictionary
comment 和commendation 是不一樣 2009-06-09 13:53:00 補充： commendation 是表揚,也可以是表揚(給獎狀) 例如:一個人對國家做出貢獻,他得到國家政府的表揚(he earned for this commendation from the government) comment是'意見'或批評 例如:我對這件事情沒有意見...
感謝你的讚賞，這本來就是我應該要做的 Thank you for your commendation, this is my job and I am just carry out my task...
1. When I accomplished my works, positive commendations make me feel success, and I love to see people feel happy when they see...