- emphasis on the maximizing of profit；concern with the making of profit at the expense of artistic or other value
- 1. emphasis on the maximizing of profit:
concern about state enterprise deficits prompted efforts for greater commercialism
- 2. concern with the making of profit at the expense of artistic or other value:
the cut-throat commercialism of the Paris art world
- n.emphasis on the maximizing of profit:
- deficits prompted efforts for greater commercialism
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
..., goods and so on. _According to_ From these commercialisms, people are often attracted by the items in which they have...
...think all alone and hate light-mindedness. Quite often they are devoid of commercialism and a thirst for comfort. Having keen intelligence, they can easily synthesize ...
...打破磚塊或者另外地努力地以他們的頭反對。群眾和表演破壞寧靜而且已經導致 commercialism 的費用，但是他們也為回復重複地是 vandaliz 的建築物引進錢 修道院本身收容...