- an ordinary person, without rank or title；a person who has the right of common (commonage)
noun: commoner, plural noun: commoners
- 1. an ordinary person, without rank or title this is the story of the commoner who married a king
- 2. a person who has the right of common (commonage) commoners' centuries-old grazing rights cattle and ponies owned by the commoners
- 3. (at some British universities) an undergraduate who does not have a scholarship a commoner's gown
- one of the ordinary or common people, as opposed to the aristocracy or to royalty: this is the story of the commoner who married a king
其實 common 放在這裡沒有文法錯誤喔！但是句意會不一樣，句子結構也會改變。 １...了幾千年，但他們通常都在池塘裡。（粗略翻譯請見諒） ２）如果用 common： While fish have been kept by mankind for thousands...
創用授權 (或稱創用CC) 的願景 creative commons 是一種著作權的授權方式一般翻成"創用CC"，它是一種用善意...
...in Answers.com : A foundation for mutual understanding (3). Common ground : "共地", 也就是意指共同的交集或共識, 共同點...