- not unusual; ordinary；not interesting or original; trite
- a usual or ordinary thing；a trite saying or topic; a platitude
noun: commonplace, plural noun: commonplaces
- 1. not unusual; ordinary unemployment was commonplace in his trade 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ not interesting or original; trite the usual commonplace remarks
- 1. a usual or ordinary thing bombing has become almost a commonplace of public life there 同義詞
- ▪ a trite saying or topic; a platitude it is a commonplace to talk of the young being alienated 同義詞
- 2. a notable passage in a work copied into a commonplace book.
- not unusual; ordinary: unemployment was commonplace in his profession
- a usual or ordinary thing: bombing has become almost a commonplace of public life there
Oxford American Dictionary
... the spread of resistant bacteria. This means that commonplace medical procedures once previously taken for granted � hip...
...可以說就是這樣子 Ever since childhood I have scorned the commonplace limits so often set upon human ambition. Possession, outward success, publicity...
Injections are commonplace events in developingcountries. 打針注射在開發中國家是很...