- a state of confused and noisy disturbance；civil insurrection
noun: commotion, plural noun: commotions
- 1. a state of confused and noisy disturbance she was distracted by a commotion across the street figure out what all the commotion is about
- ▪ civil insurrection damage caused by civil commotion
- a riot or similar disturbance.
- a state of confused and noisy disturbance: she was distracted by a commotion across the street they set off firecrackers to make a lot of commotion
1. 像一個句子a commotion involving three hens and a rooster woke the twins, who... deeply 這困惑我很久了 這involving 是形容詞片語嗎?來修是commotion嗎? [說明]involing three hens and a rooster是分詞片語，修飾主詞commotion...
A【commotion】was caused on the street; a crowd of people surrounded there...
起哄 gather together to create a disturbance gather together and cause a commotion kick up a fuss(起哄 )~惹麻煩 kick up a row (起哄 )~引起騷動 助興...