- shared by all members of a community; for common use；involving the sharing of work and property
- 1. shared by all members of a community; for common use a communal bathroom and kitchen 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ involving the sharing of work and property communal living
- ▪ relating to or done by a community communal achievement
- 2. (of conflict) between different communities, especially those having different religions or ethnic origins violent communal riots
- shared by all members of a community; for common use: a communal bathroom and kitchen
...meantime I'll pack some food. 請你叫輛出租汽車，趁這功夫我包上些食物。communal line 公共航線 2006-09-24 10:39:35 補充： to make a slip of the tongue==說溜嘴...
let's consider private property rights and communal property rights. private property rights the"right to exclude"but...