- 交流; 傳達; 表達；信息
- 1. 交流; 傳達; 表達 to be in communication (with sb.) （與某人）聯絡 to get into communication with sb. 與某人進行交流
- 2. 信息 a communication from your previous employers/the police 來自你過去的僱主／警方的信息
- 3. 傳染
- 1. 通信 communications technology 通信技術 a breakdown in communications 通信中斷
- 2. 交通聯繫 to have good communications with sth. 與…保持暢通的交通聯絡
- 3. 傳播學 communications studies 傳播學研究
1. the imparting or exchanging of information by speaking, writing, or using some other medium
2. a letter or message containing information or news
3. social contact
如果你要知道這裡所謂的 communication noise 是什麼, 那麼抽象的描述或概述並未能使你了解, 甚至... noise is the bodily factors which influence communication. This includes the way these feelings...
韻文的, 詩的傳達, 詩式的溝通 Metrical communication = communication in metrical form, communication through poetry. Poetry = literature in...
It was Birdwhistle's belief that the meaning of non-verbal behavior depended on the CONTEXT in which it occurred. Because of this belief, he was very CONCERNED WITH looking at the whole context of non-verbal...