- ready to talk or impart information；relating to the conveyance or exchange of information
- 1. ready to talk or impart information the patient was alert and communicative
- ▪ relating to the conveyance or exchange of information the communicative process in literary texts
- unwilling to talk or impart information: he was non-communicative, withdrawn in class, wary of others
- willing, eager, or able to talk or impart information: Lew was a very communicative chap
Communicative approach is my favoriate teaching appraoch. In my...
Above all, communicative competence relates to an ideal speech situation in the same way that linguistic competence...form of intersubjectivity which makes mutuality of understanding possible. Communicative competence is defined by the ideal speakerós mastery of the...
Test of Communicative Chinese中文檢定 Training and Education Coordinating...