過去式：commuted 過去分詞：commuted 現在分詞：commuting
- 1. 通勤 to commute between Oxford and London 上下班往返於牛津和倫敦之間
- 1. 減輕 to commute sth. into or to sth. 將某刑罰減為較輕的某刑罰
- 2. 把…折償 to commute sth. for or into sth. 將某物折算成某物
- 1. 上下班路程 I have a long commute to work 我上班的路程很長
1. travel some distance between one's home and place of work on a regular basis
2. reduce (a judicial sentence, especially a sentence of death) to another less severe one
3. change one kind of payment or obligation for (another)
「1. reduce (a judicial sentence, especially a sentence of death) to another less severe one」的反義字
通勤時間 = commute time 或 commuting time 通勤時間是我最大的考量 Commute time... first concern. 如果是跟對方特定公司提到這個，那就： The commute time to your company is my first/biggest concern...
The Commute to work every day was still excruciating...quot;這件事情 所以那個every day其實是在修飾The Commute to work 這跟一般你要敘述一件事情所規定的時態不同...
... seats. 他引觀眾到他們的座位上。 3.His sentence was commuted from death to life imprisonment. 他由死刑改判為終身監禁。 4.He works...