- something, typically money, awarded to someone in recognition of loss, suffering, or injury；the action or process of awarding compensation
noun: compensation, plural noun: compensations
- 1. something, typically money, awarded to someone in recognition of loss, suffering, or injury he is seeking compensation for injuries suffered at work a compensation claim
- ▪ the action or process of awarding compensation the compensation of victims
- ▪ something that counterbalances or makes up for an undesirable or unwelcome state of affairs the grey streets of London were small compensation for the loss of her beloved Africa getting older has some compensations
- 2. the process of concealing or offsetting a psychological difficulty by developing in another direction.
- 3. North American the money received by an employee from an employer as a salary or wages send your CV and current compensation to Executive Search Consultant
Compensation 1. The act of compensating or the state of being ...reparation, as for a service or loss. (一般) 賠償金、補償金 Did you get any compensation when you were dismissed from your job? Indemnity...
1. 竊盜者，無疑自竊自誤。 （就是說小偷偷人家的東西，但也白白把自己的人生給葬送，一如自己偷了自己的人生一般。） 2.人只要犯了罪，那世界便無你容身之處。 （就是說，人只要犯了罪，那以後大家便會處處提防著你，你不管到哪裡，地上都像是佈滿了玻璃，你隨時會踩破玻璃而得...