- 有能力的；足夠的; 符合要求的
- 1. 有能力的 to be competent to do sth. 有能力做某事 to be competent at or in sth. 能勝任某事
- 2. 足夠的; 符合要求的 she spoke only competent French 她的法語只能滿足一般交流
- 3. 有決定權的
1. (of a person) efficient and capable
2. acceptable and satisfactory, though not outstanding
3. (of a court or other body) accepted as having legal authority to deal with a particular matter
「1. (of a person) efficient and capable」的反義字
「2. acceptable and satisfactory, though not outstanding」的反義字
「3. (of a court or other body) accepted as having legal authority to deal with a particular matter」的反義字
I wouldn't say he was brilliant but he is competent at his job. (p.245 Cambridge Advanced Learner'...
Competent and interviewer Hello, very happy to have the opportunity to introduce myself...
...超過 650 名的平民。"This has been denied by the competent ministerial authorities in Baghdad," a Belgian ...