- a person who takes part in an athletic contest；an organization or country engaged in commercial or economic competition with others
noun: competitor, plural noun: competitors
- 1. a person who takes part in an athletic contest:
two competitors were banned for taking drugs
- 2. an organization or country engaged in commercial or economic competition with others:
our main industrial competitors
- n.a person who takes part in a sporting contest:
- two competitors were banned for taking drugs
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
There are five competitors exporting wine to Japan (, 此處... has to be aware (that) these competitors (will soon) enter(s去除) (to去除，enter是及物動詞...
看了一下 ethical 光是字面上有道德 倫理的意思 ethical competitor 應該就是指 那些基於 合理/有道德的基礎上的商業競爭者 像是有些 誇大不實...