- a statement that a situation is unsatisfactory or unacceptable；a reason for dissatisfaction
noun: complaint, plural noun: complaints
- 1. a statement that a situation is unsatisfactory or unacceptable I intend to make an official complaint there were complaints that the building was an eyesore 同義詞
- ▪ a reason for dissatisfaction I have no complaints about the hotel
- ▪ the expression of dissatisfaction a letter of complaint he hasn't any cause for complaint 同義詞
- ▪ the plaintiff's reasons for proceeding in a civil action.
- 2. an illness or medical condition, especially a relatively minor one she is receiving treatment for her skin complaint 同義詞
- a statement that something is unsatisfactory or unacceptable: I intend to make an official complaint there were complaints that the building was an eyesore
答案全部都對(如果題目是這麼短的話)！ complaint是可數也是不可數名詞 We get few complaints...quality control department, there have been______ customer complaints this month. This is a great improvement...
Complain about =Make a complaint about=Murmur about=Grumble aboutSay It Right... is something you might need to complain about? How could you make a complaint more effective? 2Tell about a time when you wanted to complain about...
Press complaint commission中文意思事什麼 報刊評論申訴委員會