同義字1. entire; full
2. having run its full course; finished
3. (often used for emphasis) to the greatest extent or degree; total
- absolute, out-and-out, utter, total, real, outright, downright, thoroughgoing, thorough, positive, proper, veritable, prize, perfect, consummate, unqualified, unmitigated, sheer, rank, inveterate, congenital, dyed-in-the-wool, true blue, in every respect, full-bore, deep-dyed, right, fair, arrant, right-down, apodictic
4. finish making or doing
- finished, ended, concluded, completed, finalized, accomplished, achieved, fulfilled, discharged, settled, done, wrapped up, sewn up, polished off, sorted out, effectuated, finish, end, conclude, bring to a conclusion, finalize, wind up, consummate, bring to fruition, crown, cap, set the seal on, wrap up, sew up, polish off, sort out
5. provide with the item or items necessary to make (something) full or entire
6. write the required information on (a form or questionnaire)
- fill in, fill out, fill up, answer
知識+｜約 4130 之 1-3 筆
...這句話的come因為是連綴動詞的關係，因此它後面緊跟著的complete是形容詞連綴動詞（Linking Verb）就是我們...以某某狀態出現” The electronic toy comes complete with batteries, so youdon't have to buy anything...
complete finish 及 accomplish complete finish ... 已經事情做好囉 ! 完成告一段落嚕 ! Our work is now complete , 我ㄇ滴工作現在完成嚕 ! complete finish ... 完完全全 徹底的 全部完工完成...
...百分之一百」 的含意，也就是 「完全的」。 在這個意義上，英語可以用 complete，也可以用 absolute 或 total 來當形容詞。 例如： 除非絕對安靜，不然我睡不...