- the action or process of finishing something；the state of being finished
noun: completion, plural noun: completions
- 1. the action or process of finishing something:
funds for the completion of the new building
- 2. the state of being finished:
work on the new golf course is nearing completion
the completion date is early next year
- 3. a successful forward pass:
21 completions in 26 attempts for 233 yards
- 4. the final stage in the sale of a property, at which point it legally changes ownership:
the risk stays with the seller until completion
- n.the action or process of completing or finishing something:
- funds for the completion of the new building
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...s Pocket Guide to Grammar"? 文法上的 "verb completion" 中文翻譯我只看過譯為 "完成類動詞" (北京大學語言學論叢裡其中...
(C) _________ to point out areas in which you have expertise. A) No hesitation B) Not hesitating C) Don't hesitate 正常的英語句子必須有動詞。 hesitation 是名詞， hesitating 是分詞，只有 hesitate 是動詞。 本題若選...
... eligible for a discount only if the entire invoice is paid upon completion of the service. 凡顧客只要憑整張交易完成的收據消費就有資格享有折扣的優惠...