- the action or fact of complying with a wish or command；unworthy or excessive acquiescence
- 1. the action or fact of complying with a wish or command they must secure each other's cooperation or compliance
- ▪ unworthy or excessive acquiescence the appalling compliance with government views shown by the commission 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the state or fact of according with or meeting rules or standards all imports of timber are in compliance with regulations this paper estimates the compliance costs of such a policy change 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the property of a material of undergoing elastic deformation or (of a gas) change in volume when subjected to an applied force. It is equal to the reciprocal of stiffness.
- ▪ the ability of an organ to distend in response to applied pressure.