- a circumstance that complicates something; a difficulty；an involved or confused condition or state
noun: complication, plural noun: complications
- 1. a circumstance that complicates something; a difficulty:
there is a complication concerning ownership of the site
- 2. an involved or confused condition or state:
to add further complication, English-speakers use a different name
- 3. a secondary disease or condition aggravating an already existing one:
she developed complications after the surgery
- n.a circumstance that complicates something; a difficulty:
- there is a complication concerning ownership of the site
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
1.Complication Cream 複合乳霜 2.Hydrating Performace 保濕活膚
...感覺起來好痛... Breech presentation without mention of version antepartum condition or complication 在沒有提到分娩前情況有異或有併發狀況下，孩子以臀位分娩。 一定要叫...
...in children : a multi-institutional analysis of practices and complications 兒童輸血分析：對數所（醫療）機構輸血實務與併發症之研究 blood transfusion:輸血...