- act in accordance with a wish or command；(of an article) meet specified standards
verb: comply, 3rd person present: complies, gerund or present participle: complying, past tense: complied, past participle: complied
- 1. act in accordance with a wish or command:
we are unable to comply with your request
- 2. (of an article) meet specified standards:
all second-hand furniture must comply with the new regulations
- v.(of a person or group) act in accordance with a wish or command:
- we are unable to comply with your request
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
comply的過去式是complied. 規則動詞字尾y前面是子音時, 過去式是去y加ied. 例: fry ---> fried apply ---> applied deny ---> denied accompany ---> accompanied
...up to 1.0cm x 0.1cm are acceptable on B surface, does this unit comply? 損傷看起來很小，在B表面的缺損在 1.0 釐米 x 0.1 釐米 B 面...
...卻沒有不定詞或分詞。 The specification says this system can comply with Windows 2000. 上面的句子紅色的字就是動詞。這句話原來是 ...