- made up of various parts or elements；(of a constructional material) made up of recognizable constituents
- a thing made up of several parts or elements；a composite constructional material
- combine (two or more images) to make a single picture, especially electronically
noun: composite, plural noun: composites
- 1. made up of various parts or elements this soup is one of those composite dishes which you gradually build up
- ▪ (of a constructional material) made up of recognizable constituents a new composite material—a blend of plastic and ceramic resins
- ▪ (of a railroad car) having compartments of more than one class or function composite coaches containing first-class and third-class compartments
- ▪ (of an integer) being the product of two or more factors greater than one; not prime.
- 2. relating to or denoting a classical order of architecture consisting of elements of the Ionic and Corinthian orders.
- 3. relating to or denoting plants of the daisy family (Compositae).
- 1. a thing made up of several parts or elements the English legal system is a composite of legislation and judicial precedent
- ▪ a composite constructional material the next decade may well see the introduction of more designer polymers and composites various combinations of metal, fabric, and composite
- 2. a plant of the daisy family (Compositae).
- 3. the Composite order of architecture.
- 1. combine (two or more images) to make a single picture, especially electronically two pieces of footage depicting the halves of the ship were composited to give the impression of the full ship sinking into the water
Laminar composites consist of layers of at least two different solid ...強度,剛性,和其他等等. A fiber-reinforced composite made up of layers of tape, fabric, or mat can...
我的翻譯 : Composite picture Put together composite picture to need to have enough patience and perseverance... own work Its difficulty is the size that sees composite picture fragment Oneself in fact cans also does composite picture...
...統計 3.國民平均每人支出警察費用 4.資源剝奪/affluence composite variable富裕組合變數 來源是否為 Description...per capita, 1987 RDAC80: resource deprivation/affluence composite variable, 1980 RDAC85: resource deprivation/affluence composite...