- the nature of something's ingredients or constituents; the way in which a whole or mixture is made up；the action of putting things together; formation or construction
noun: composition, plural noun: compositions
- 1. the nature of something's ingredients or constituents; the way in which a whole or mixture is made up the social composition of villages 同義詞
- ▪ the action of putting things together; formation or construction the composition of a new government was announced
- ▪ a thing composed of various elements a theory is a composition of interrelated facts
- ▪ archaic mental constitution; character persons who have a touch of madness in their composition
- ▪ a compound artificial substance, especially one serving the purpose of a natural one composition flooring 同義詞
- ▪ the formation of words into a compound word.
- ▪ the successive application of functions to a variable, the value of the first function being the argument of the second, and so on composition of functions, when defined, is associative
- ▪ the process of finding the resultant of a number of forces the composition of forces
- 2. a work of music, literature, or art Chopin's most romantic compositions 同義詞
- ▪ the action or art of producing a work of music, literature, or art the technical aspects of composition 同義詞
- ▪ an essay, especially one written by a school or college student we had a class composition, “My Best Friend” 同義詞
- ▪ the artistic arrangement of the parts of a picture spoiling the composition of many of the pictures 同義詞
- 3. the preparing of text for printing by setting up the characters in order an external contractor providing computerized composition and typesetting
- 4. a legal agreement to pay an amount of money in lieu of a larger debt or other obligation he had been released by deed on making a composition with the creditors
- ▪ an amount of money paid under a legal agreement Royalists redeemed their sequestrated estates by paying compositions
- the nature of something's ingredients or constituents; the way in which a whole or mixture ... the social composition of villages
...換成 <省略不用> 希望你看的懂 Composition(essay) Since I attended senior high school, my campus life...
If I had only 7 days left to live, I would definitely spend the time with my loved ones, including my parents, brothers, sisters, friends and colleagues. I would enjoy...
如何教阿公講英語? 分析為何有多數學徒 再學=近十年英語 還是不會說? 母語和學英語ㄉ關悉?