- flatten by pressure; squeeze or press；be squeezed or pressed together or into a smaller space
- a pad of absorbent material pressed onto part of the body to relieve inflammation or stop bleeding
noun: compress, plural noun: compresses
verb: compress, 3rd person present: compresses, gerund or present participle: compressing, past tense: compressed, past participle: compressed
- 1. flatten by pressure; squeeze or press:
the skirt can be folded and compressed into a small bag
- 2. be squeezed or pressed together or into a smaller space:
the land is sinking as the soil compresses
- 3. squeeze or press (two things) together:
Violet compressed her lips together grimly
- 4. express in a shorter form; abridge:
in this chapter we compress into summary form the main findings
- 5. alter the form of (data) to reduce the amount of storage necessary.
- 1. a pad of absorbent material pressed onto part of the body to relieve inflammation or stop bleeding:
a cold compress
我想您是在找這樣東西 "高壓除塵空氣罐","高效除塵劑","壓縮空氣罐" 各大網路賣場 拍賣中心都找得到 我就不貼連結了 (廣告嫌疑) 台灣很久就有這種產品了 只是很多人覺得貴 所以並沒有很熱銷 Have a nice day~ 2012-10-29 15:27:47 補充： Dust...
... between the two groups cases’pre-compressing pressure before pressing cases of systolic...experimental 2014-11-05 15:23:07 補充： group’s compressing for lower diastolic blood pressure is significantly...
...這句英文 then rinse and dry with dry,clean compressed air 我想您一定看的懂 只是你把看文...不好意思 真空的英文是 Vacuum 而 compressed air 為壓縮空氣 定義大概是: 在比大氣層...