- consist of; be made up of；make up or constitute (a whole)
verb: comprise, 3rd person present: comprises, gerund or present participle: comprising, past tense: comprised, past participle: comprised
- 1. consist of; be made up of:
the country comprises twenty states
- 2. make up or constitute (a whole):
this single breed comprises 50 per cent of the Swiss cattle population
documents are comprised of words
- v.consist of; be made up of:
- the country comprises twenty states
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
comprise nothing more A than B ，應該是 A comprise nothing more ... than B。意思是: 和B 一樣A也沒包含....comprise...
comprise 構成之後各自還在 consist of 構成之後各自還在 Be made of 構成之後各自不在 My family comprises my brother and young sister. [my brother , young sister] 構成之後各自還...
... do not consist with the facts. (他的結論與事實不符) 5. comprise (也可以寫成comprize) (v.)由<部分>構成;包括;包含 The US...