- required by law or a rule; obligatory；involving or exercising compulsion; coercive
- 1. required by law or a rule; obligatory compulsory military service it was compulsory to attend mass
- ▪ involving or exercising compulsion; coercive the abuse of compulsory powers
- the officially enforced purchase of privately owned land or property for public use: the City Council has applied for a compulsory purchase order
- not required by law or a rule; voluntary: a deal agreed by the unions guaranteeing non-compulsory redundancies
- required by law or a rule; obligatory: compulsory military service it was compulsory to attend mass
...hellip;外別無他法(無可奈何，只好…)。 -ly 副詞 二中擇一地；替換著。 Compulsory 形容詞 -強迫的，強制的；義務的；必修的。 Pastry 名詞 1.油酥麵...
..., you know! 2 Talk about 3 benefits of 12 year basic (or compulsory) . education in Taiwan Speaking of that, I have no idea, but...
...obligation to finish the work in a satisfactory way. 我們有義務圓滿地完成工作。 義務教育 compulsory education; mandatory education obligation是不是專業用法，你可以參考 http://www....