- 想出; 構思；懷有
過去式：conceived 過去分詞：conceived 現在分詞：conceiving
- 1. 想出; 構思 I cannot conceive that he would simply take the money 我無法想像他會就那麼把錢拿走了
- 2. 懷有 to conceive a hatred for sb./sth. 對某人／某事物懷恨
- 3. 懷 I was conceived in Italy 我是在意大利被懷上的
- 1. 懷孕
1. (of a woman) become pregnant
2. form or devise (a plan or idea) in the mind
3. form a mental representation of; imagine
... Principles set for general rules which are basically conceived for international commercial contract. 問題主要在於conceived for要怎麼理解比較...
... on the defendant's negligent deprivation of the parents' right not to conceive a child. 單字解釋(摘自Dr. eye 辭典)： 1. recover vt.【律】取得(損害...
... but it pours. 不鳴則已 一鳴驚人 7. What the mind can conceive,it can achieve. 有志者事竟成 8.You can not sell the cow and drink the milk...