- the action or power of focusing one's attention or mental effort；dealing with one particular thing above all others
noun: concentration, plural noun: concentrations
- 1. the action or power of focusing one's attention or mental effort frowning in concentration the worker needs total concentration 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ dealing with one particular thing above all others concentration on the needs of the young can mean that the elderly are forgotten
- 2. a close gathering of people or things the largest concentration of Canada geese on earth 同義詞
- ▪ the action of gathering together closely the concentration of power
- 3. the relative amount of a given substance contained within a solution or in a particular volume of space; the amount of solute per unit volume of solution the gas can collect in dangerous concentrations
- ▪ the action of strengthening a solution by the removal of water or other diluting agent or by the selective accumulation of atoms or molecules by concentration of cell contents and supercooling, frost-hardened plant tissues survive temperatures down to −10°C
- the action or power of focusing all one's attention: she was frowning in concentration
...意思是易揮發的 2006-08-24 11:24:24 補充： 第一句：At higher concentration我翻成：在高度的關注之下翻錯了，應該是翻做"在較高的濃度下"會...
Concentration or media ownership is the greatest threat to the freedom of the...
...會有相同比例的濃縮率。 第一段在講葉片乾燥後比原來小三到四倍，所以這裏concentration我用縮減來翻譯。 第二段是講殘留的農藥，所以相對於濃度我用濃縮率來翻...