- relate to; be about；be relevant or important to; affect or involve
- anxiety; worry；a cause of anxiety or worry
noun: concern, plural noun: concerns
verb: concern, 3rd person present: concerns, gerund or present participle: concerning, past tense: concerned, past participle: concerned
- 1. relate to; be about the story concerns a friend of mine this fable is concerned with forgiveness and redemption 同義詞
- ▪ be relevant or important to; affect or involve many thanks to all concerned they should not pry into what does not concern them 同義詞
- ▪ interest or involve oneself in we need not concern ourselves with the semantics of this language
- ▪ formal have a specific connection with or responsibility for the organs concerned in digestion and in blood-making 同義詞
- ▪ regard it as important or interesting to do something I was mainly concerned with making something that children could enjoy
- 2. worry (someone); make anxious the roof of the barn concerns me because eventually it will fall in you must not concern yourself about me 同義詞
- 1. anxiety; worry such unsatisfactory work gives cause for concern 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a cause of anxiety or worry the new techniques raise some safety concerns 同義詞
- 2. a matter of interest or importance to someone oil reserves are the concern of the Energy Department the survival of an endangered species is of concern to wildlife biologists 同義詞
- ▪ affairs; issues public awareness of Aboriginal concerns
- 3. a business; a firm a small, debt-ridden concern 同義詞
- 4. informal, dated a complicated or awkward object or structure.
Ｑ：那concern當＂關於＂解釋時，是只能用主動還是兩者都可？ corcern沒有被動語態對的， ex: concern當動詞「使關心」解釋時 (X) I concern your health. 我關心你的健康. 主動才對 － Your health concerns...
...跟這個字的用法比較有關, 跟文法比較沒關. 你所列出這兩點都是對的: (a) be concerned with = concern = be about = 和...有關 (b) be concerned about=be concerned...
小TT, 你寫的兩句中的concern都錯了，應訂正為are concerned。 2015...15:50:50 補充： DSG, 沒錯, 作「關於」意思時, concerning就是介系詞。 2015-03-21 23:22:36 補充： 不知道為什麼...