- the fact of two or more events or circumstances happening or existing at the same time；a point at which three or more lines meet
noun: concurrence, plural noun: concurrences
- 1. the fact of two or more events or circumstances happening or existing at the same time the incidental concurrence of two separate tumors
- ▪ a point at which three or more lines meet the number of possible concurrences in the diagram
- 2. agreement or consistency delays can be avoided by arriving at political concurrence at the start we want the concurrence of law enforcement
- the fact of two or more events or circumstances happening or existing at the same time: the incidental concurrence of two separate tumours
...academic distinction, upon the recommendation of the school and the concurrence of the scholarship panel. Culture and Education...recommendation of xxx 6) 由 xxx 一致同意(審查通過)：upon the concurrence of xxx 7) 評審小組：panel 8) 文教基金會：culture and education...
...4. Vinalies Internationales隸屬Direction general of concurrence所管理之公會。 As registered contest, Vinalies ...
...may develop capable torque process within the manufacturing plant w/PEO concurrence. 在製造廠裡面,(製造/生產)過程而可能同時因為產生扭力及PEO(polyethylene...