- subject to one or more conditions or requirements being met；(of a clause, phrase, conjunction, or verb form) expressing a condition.
- a conditional clause or conjunction.；a sentence containing a conditional clause.
noun: conditional, plural noun: conditionals
- 1. subject to one or more conditions or requirements being met:
the consortium have made a conditional offer
Western aid was only granted conditional on further reform
- 2. (of a clause, phrase, conjunction, or verb form) expressing a condition.
- 1. a conditional clause or conjunction.
- 2. a sentence containing a conditional clause.
- 3. the conditional mood of a verb, for example should in if I should die.
條件句 (conditional sentences) 就是一句句子中含有條件性質(Conditions...知道它們有那幾種用法後，怎麼樣運用呢？不是隨隨便便掉個 conditional word （ if…then…else ）上去就了事吧…這個當然哩！首先， Conditional...
...子句和事實相反時,動詞才用到假設語氣. 2009-07-17 14:47:19 補充： Zero conditional和the first conditional都未用到假設語氣的動詞。其主要子句所談到的情境...
conditional 形容詞 附有條件的,以...為條件的[(+on/upon)] conditioned 形容詞 有條件的