- 承認; 供認; 懺悔；宣稱信奉
過去式：confessed 過去分詞：confessed 現在分詞：confessing
- 1. 認罪 confess! 坦白吧！ to confess to sth. 坦白
- 2. 承認 to confess to a liking for sth. 承認喜好某事物
- 3. 懺悔
- 1. 承認; 供認; 懺悔 to confess that ... 承認… ‘I damaged your car,’ she confessed “我弄壞了你的車，”她坦白說
- 2. 宣稱信奉
- 3. 聆聽…的懺悔
1. admit that one has committed a crime or done something wrong
2. acknowledge something reluctantly, typically because one feels slightly ashamed or embarrassed
「1. admit that one has committed a crime or done something wrong」的反義字
...四個動詞用法分別為: to admire somebody for something to admit somebody to something to confess to somebody that to apply that 看來只有第三個confess的句型合乎你的句子.但時態...
it must be confessed---- 由must be 知道be後接用confessed此字是一個過去分詞轉用的形容詞...
I confess my feelings with ... guess it's quite tough to confess your feelings towards that...2008-02-26 03:41:34 補充： I confess my feelings with ...