- a formal statement admitting that one is guilty of a crime；an acknowledgement that one has done something about which one is ashamed or embarrassed
noun: confession, plural noun: confessions
- 1. a formal statement admitting that one is guilty of a crime:
he signed a confession to both the murders
proof of this crime must be established by confession
- 2. an acknowledgement that one has done something about which one is ashamed or embarrassed:
by his own confession, he had strayed perilously close to alcoholism
- 3. a formal admission of one's sins with repentance and desire of absolution, especially privately to a priest as a religious duty:
she still had not been to confession
- 4. intimate personal revelations, especially as presented in a sensationalized form in a book, newspaper, or film:
confessions of a driving instructor
- 5. a statement setting out essential religious doctrine:
a Protestant confession of faith
- 6. the religious body or Church sharing a confession of faith:
leading figures from every Christian confession
- 7. a statement of one's principles:
his words are a political confession of faith
lindsay寫給他爸爸的歌... Lindsay Lohan琳賽蘿涵，親生父親剛登上美國社會版頭條、最近剛被逮捕入獄.. 對琳賽來說，心中永遠的痛來自於家庭： 在她小時候父母就常失和吵架，父親更因酗酒易怒的問題數度闖禍進監獄， lindsay琳賽決定將對父親的埋怨和關愛的渴望真實...
He first became famous through his Confessions of an English Opium Eater( 1822 ).他以"英倫癮君子的告白(1882)"嶄露頭角. 2006-11-28 11:59:55 補充： Thanks for your compliment.
... More Personal(私生活) 歌名-Confessions Of A Broken Heart(心碎...these are 因為這些是 這些是 The confessions of a broken heart 心碎後的坦白 I...