- 1. 信任 to have (every) confidence in sb./sth. （完全）信任某人／某事物 to enjoy/gain sb.'s confidence 為某人所信任／得到某人的信任
- 2. 自信 to be full of/bursting with confidence 充滿／滿懷自信 to lack/lose confidence 缺乏／失去自信
- 3. 把握 in the full confidence that ... 對…非常有把握 I have every confidence that she will succeed 我確信她會成功
- 4. 信賴 to take sb. into one's confidence 將某人當作知己 to tell/write sb. sth. in (strict) confidence （很）信賴地告訴／寫信告知某人某事
- 5. 秘密 to betray a confidence 洩密
1. the feeling or belief that one can have faith in or rely on someone or something
2. a feeling of self-assurance arising from an appreciation of one's own abilities or qualities
3. a secret or private matter told to someone under a condition of trust
「1. the feeling or belief that one can have faith in or rely on someone or something」的反義字
「2. a feeling of self-assurance arising from an appreciation of one's own abilities or qualities」的反義字
...你看看是否容易了解. Confident(形容詞） 和 confidence（名詞）最大不同處在於 Confident的（自信... wine by the fire and sharing confidences. 我們每天傍晚都圍爐一邊喝酒一邊說知心話‧ 不...
Confidence 這個字本身同時具備＂信心;自信＂和"秘密地;堅定信賴"兩種意思所以... about her secret in conficence. 她將她的秘密私下告訴我With confidence 是信心;自信例句： He always speaks with confidence. 他說話總是...
I have great confidence that China will properly deal with North Korea. If they are unable to do, the U.S with its allies will.?
I have confidence ....這句的結構是simple sentence：主詞＋及物動詞＋受詞 受詞是「名詞片語」：confidence...強制刪去，只剩下that子句。請看類似的句子： He betrayed my confidence "in" him. He betrayed my confidence that he would...