- intended to be kept secret；(of a person's tone of voice) indicating that what one says is private or secret
- 1. intended to be kept secret confidential information knowledge that was privileged and confidential
- ▪ (of a person's tone of voice) indicating that what one says is private or secret he dropped his voice to a confidential whisper
- ▪ entrusted with private or restricted information a confidential secretary
- (of a subject or information) not secret or confidential.
- intended to be kept secret: confidential information
The confidential data refers to everything belonging to the former party... tangile or intangible, whether it is labeled "confidential", "restricted", or other similar-meaning...
...edu.tw/ETD-db/ETD-search/getfile?urn=etd-0827102-070412&&filename=8995013.pdf Confidential 保密 Confidential Agreement 保密合約 Disclose 公開...
Confidential SEVIS forms were printed at a proprietary school in...