過去式：conformed 過去分詞：conformed 現在分詞：conforming
- 1. 遵從 she has always conformed 她總是循規蹈矩的 to conform with sth. 遵從某事
- 2. 符合 to conform to or with sth. 符合某事物 to conform to type 符合標準
- 3. 遵守 to conform to sth. 遵照
- 4. 相一致 to conform to sth. 與某事物相一致 a shoe that conforms to the foot 一隻合腳的鞋子
1. comply with rules, standards, or laws
2. (of a person) behave according to socially acceptable conventions or standards
3. be similar in form or type; agree
「1. comply with rules, standards, or laws」的反義字
「2. (of a person) behave according to socially acceptable conventions or standards」的反義字
「3. be similar in form or type; agree」的反義字
1.conform to 在這裡代表何意思? conform to ph. (片語 phrase) 符合 Whatever we do should conform to the public interests. 我們所做的一切都應符合公眾的利益。 2...
... for a new telephone banking system ______ a customer's identity can be conformed by his voice. 子句原本應該是 : A customer's identity can be...
全部都是過去式 bumped into 無意中遇到 passed by 經過 dressed up 裝扮 broke out 爆發 competes for 比賽 conforms to 符合