- comply with rules, standards, or laws；(of a person) behave according to socially acceptable conventions or standards
verb: conform, 3rd person present: conforms, gerund or present participle: conforming, past tense: conformed, past participle: conformed
- 1. comply with rules, standards, or laws the kitchen does not conform to hygiene regulations the changes were introduced to conform with international classifications 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person) behave according to socially acceptable conventions or standards the pressure to conform 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ be similar in form or type; agree the countryside should conform to a certain idea of the picturesque 同義詞 反義詞
- comply with rules, standards, or laws: the kitchen does not conform to hygiene regulations the changes were introduced to conform with international classifications
1.conform to 在這裡代表何意思? conform to ph. (片語 phrase) 符合 Whatever we do should conform to the public interests. 我們所做的一切都應符合公眾的利益。 2...
... for a new telephone banking system ______ a customer's identity can be conformed by his voice. 子句原本應該是 : A customer's identity can be...
全部都是過去式 bumped into 無意中遇到 passed by 經過 dressed up 裝扮 broke out 爆發 competes for 比賽 conforms to 符合