- (of a person) unable to think clearly; bewildered；showing bewilderment
- 1. (of a person) unable to think clearly; bewildered she was utterly confused about what had happened 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ showing bewilderment a confused expression crossed her face 同義詞
- ▪ not in possession of all one's mental faculties, especially because of old age interviewing confused old people does take longer
- 2. lacking order and so difficult to understand the confused information supplied by authorities reports about the incident were rather confused 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ lacking clear distinction of elements; jumbled the sound of a sort of confused hammering and shouting 同義詞 反義詞
confuse可以直接單純當difficult understand或 not understand嗎confuse 和 understand 沒有關係。confuse意指混淆、分不清楚(fail to differentiate)；反義字是enlighten, distinguish, clarify等。Confuse是對方導致混淆，而understand是指自己的理解能力。
First of all, I think your reason for not wanting to marry a person because he has been divorced or has a son is not really bias. If you tell your mom this, it will make you seem irrational and unreasonable. That disvocee might be a...
ARRIVE是一般用法的"抵達"，就是說明"到達"的事實。 The train will arrive Taipei at 7 o'clock. 簡單表示抵達則ARRIVE 與 REACH可以通用。 但是用在DEPART相對意義時，要用ARRIVE。 REACH是經過一番...