- following continuously；in unbroken or logical sequence.
- 1. following continuously five consecutive months of serious decline
- ▪ in unbroken or logical sequence.
- ▪ expressing consequence or result a consecutive clause
- ▪ denoting intervals of the same kind (especially fifths or octaves) occurring in succession between two parts or voices.
- not in order or following continuously: respondents were queried on two non-consecutive days
- following each other continuously: five consecutive months of serious decline