- following continuously；in unbroken or logical sequence.
- 1. following continuously five consecutive months of serious decline
- ▪ in unbroken or logical sequence.
- ▪ expressing consequence or result a consecutive clause
- ▪ denoting intervals of the same kind (especially fifths or octaves) occurring in succession between two parts or voices.
- not in order or following continuously: the only president to serve two non-consecutive terms
- following each other continuously: five consecutive months of serious decline
CONSECUTIVE VOYAGE CHARTER，連續航次租船 即洽租連續完成幾個單航次或幾個往返航次的租船。 proforma charter party 租约格式 Freight futures 運費期貨
For three consecutive days, rescuers never give up ,even a slight&slim chance, to find the survivors. (=What chance is there of anybody being found alive in 24x3=gold good chance of survival 72 ?)
...com/i/tw/blog/rte/smiley_4.gif He finally reached the milestone of 1000 consecutive days of skiing. 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/blog/rte/smiley...