- following as a result or effect；resulting from an act, but not immediately and directly
- 1. following as a result or effect a loss of confidence and a consequential withdrawal of funds 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ resulting from an act, but not immediately and directly consequential damages
- 2. important; significant perhaps the most consequential discovery of the eighteenth century 同義詞 反義詞
- following as a result or effect: a loss of confidence and a consequential withdrawal of funds
consequential a. 重要的，有重大意義的；自大的，自以為是的，傲慢的；作為結果的(consequent)，但consequentially這個字少用 eminent a. =distinguished [指人]卓越的，傑出的，出名的...
... just petty complaints; ohters,however, are more consequential."沒有連接詞 所以必須用分號隔開 這句也可以寫成 Some of the purpoted...
...證據 3.Construct-Related Evidence與結構有關的證據 4.Consequential Validity 後續的有效性 Consequential: 隨之而起的，後果的...