- protect (something, especially something of environmental or cultural importance) from harm or destruction；prevent the wasteful overuse of (a resource)
- a preparation made by preserving fruit with sugar; jam or marmalade
verb: conserve, 3rd person present: conserves, gerund or present participle: conserving, past tense: conserved, past participle: conserved
noun: conserve, plural noun: conserves
- 1. protect (something, especially something of environmental or cultural importance) from harm or destruction the funds raised will help conserve endangered meadowlands
- ▪ prevent the wasteful overuse of (a resource) industry should conserve more water
- ▪ maintain (a quantity such as energy) at a constant overall total the momentum of a system is conserved unless an external force acts on it
- ▪ retain (a particular amino acid, nucleotide, or sequence of these) unchanged in different protein or DNA molecules the adjacent sequence is conserved over large evolutionary distances highly conserved regions of the protein
- ▪ preserve (fruit) with sugar.
- 1. a preparation made by preserving fruit with sugar; jam or marmalade pork tenderloin with onion and raisin conserve a delectable cherry conserve
...意思。 How long will I be able to preserve my homemade applesauce? conserve : 這裡是『節約』的意思。 Due to over cultivation of oil, we need to conserve...
...狀態, 保存(為未來安全,生存) God preserve us! (上帝保佑我們吧) conserve ==>保藏,保存(使某物維持在原始狀態) You must conserve your health...
...international program that supports communities around the world incleaning up and conserving the environment . Every year .... 【翻譯】：一個國際性的計畫支持在世界各...