- 考慮；考慮到; 顧及
過去式：considered 過去分詞：considered 現在分詞：considering
- 1. 考慮 to consider doing sth. 考慮做某事 to consider sb. for/as sth. 考慮讓某人做某事／擔任某角色
- 2. 考慮到; 顧及 when you consider that ... 當你考慮到… all things considered 總體來看
- 3. 認為 to consider sb./sth. (to be) sth. 認為某人／某事是某情況 I consider him responsible 我認為他負有責任
- 4. 凝視
- 1. 考慮 give me time to consider 我需要些時間考慮
1. think carefully about (something), typically before making a decision
2. regard (someone or something) as having a specified quality
3. take (something) into account when making a judgement
4. look attentively at
「1. take (something) into account when making a judgement」的反義字
"considering" means "taking everything into account... there are more words after "considering", then it would mean "考慮到." 2014-02-11 23...
原因很簡單, 就是主動與被動的區別. 主動: consider + Ving 例: Will you consider ...。 沒錯, 答案是A 因為is generally considered是被動. C的to invent雖也是不定詞, 但表示...
I consider him (to be) foolish. 受詞補語是形容詞（he is foolish) = I consider him (to be) a fool.受詞補語是名詞（he is a fool) =/= I consider him (to be) foolishness. 此句不成立。因為受詞的意思與受詞不符 him...