- careful thought, typically over a period of time；a fact or a motive taken into account in deciding something
noun: consideration, plural noun: considerations
- 1. careful thought, typically over a period of time your case needs very careful investigation and consideration 同義詞
- ▪ a fact or a motive taken into account in deciding something the idea was motivated by political considerations 同義詞
- ▪ thoughtfulness and sensitivity towards others companies should show more consideration for their employees 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. a payment or reward you can buy the books for a small consideration 同義詞
- ▪ (in a contractual agreement) anything given or promised or forborne by one party in exchange for the promise or undertaking of another.
- 3. archaic importance; esteem.