- careful thought, typically over a period of time；a fact or a motive taken into account in deciding something
noun: consideration, plural noun: considerations
- 1. careful thought, typically over a period of time your case needs very careful investigation and consideration 同義詞
- ▪ a fact or a motive taken into account in deciding something the idea was motivated by political considerations 同義詞
- ▪ thoughtfulness and sensitivity towards others companies should show more consideration for their employees 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. a payment or reward you can buy the books for a small consideration 同義詞
- ▪ (in a contractual agreement) anything given or promised or forborne by one party in exchange for the promise or undertaking of another.
- 3. archaic importance; esteem.
Please see below; It will not be taken into consideration. Or It is not taken into consideration. Or...
比較確定的幾個是 Cogntive Considerations: 認知上的考量 Affective Considerations: 情感面的考量 ...
The English rule that consideration is necessary for a valid simple contract is unnecessary and undesirable. 英國...