- taking (something) into consideration; in view of
- taking the specified thing into consideration; in view of the fact that
- taking everything into account
- 1. taking (something) into consideration; in view of considering the circumstances, Simon was remarkably cheerful
- 1. taking the specified thing into consideration; in view of the fact that considering that he was the youngest on the field, he played well
- 1. informal taking everything into account they weren't feeling too bad, considering
"considering" means "taking everything into account... there are more words after "considering", then it would mean "考慮到." 2014-02-11 23...
I consider him (to be) foolish. 受詞補語是形容詞（he is foolish) = I consider him (to be) a fool.受詞補語是名詞（he is a fool) =/= I consider him (to be) foolishness. 此句不成立。因為受詞的意思與受詞不符 him...
原因很簡單, 就是主動與被動的區別. 主動: consider + Ving 例: Will you consider ...。 沒錯, 答案是A 因為is generally considered是被動. C的to invent雖也是不定詞, 但表示...