- make (something) physically stronger or more solid；reinforce or strengthen (one's position or power)
verb: consolidate, 3rd person present: consolidates, gerund or present participle: consolidating, past tense: consolidated, past participle: consolidated
- 1. make (something) physically stronger or more solid the first phase of the project is to consolidate the outside walls
- ▪ reinforce or strengthen (one's position or power) the company consolidated its position in the international market 同義詞
- 2. combine (a number of things) into a single more effective or coherent whole all manufacturing activities have been consolidated in new premises 同義詞
- ▪ combine (a number of financial accounts or funds) into a single overall account or set of accounts consolidated accounts
- ▪ British combine (two or more legal actions involving similar questions) into one for action by a court the Companies Act 1948 and subsequent enactments were consolidated by the Companies Act 1985
- the account held by the Exchequer of the British government at the Bank of England into which ...
- make (something) physically stronger or more solid: the first phase of the project is to consolidate the outside walls
...-類;2.) 並非特定專有名詞; (可適用在管理/HR/財務/財產/etc.)[例]：consolidated pay scale. 綜合薪級. Consolidated Purchasing System...
consolidate 是兩者合併的意思. merger雖然也是兩者合併的意思,但多用在"企業個體合併...quot;一個企業個體購買另一個企業個體". 例如你說的 "measuring consolidated abnormal returns", 我們不會說"merged abnormal returns...
連結従業員------>整個集團的員工 一般會出現在： 一家集團公司的簡介 旗下有子公司 所謂的"單體"表：單單這一家公司的狀況 "連結"表整個集團的狀況(包括它下面的子公司,海外子公司,等) 不知是否能了解.... Copy from Vincent :