- agreement or compatibility between opinions or actions；the recurrence of similar-sounding consonants in close proximity, especially in prosody
noun: consonance, plural noun: consonances
- 1. agreement or compatibility between opinions or actions consonance between conservation measures and existing agricultural practice a constitution in consonance with the people's customs
- ▪ the recurrence of similar-sounding consonants in close proximity, especially in prosody the abrupt quality of the sound is echoed in the final ‘t’ consonance of ‘discreet’ and ‘shut’
- ▪ a combination of notes which are in harmony with each other due to the relationship between their frequencies all music creates tension and release, dissonance and consonance the tendency to place strong consonances in lower parts
- agreement or compatibility between opinions or actions: consonance between conservation measures and existing agricultural practice
Oxford American Dictionary
...也就是押音音的韻。像這個例子，flee的ee，和me的e，seek的ee是同樣的韻。 consonance (L. com 'with' + sonare 'to sound'; 輔音韻): Repetition of inner or end...
...交集出美麗又特別的畫面 Our emotions and colors make consonance, painting beautiful and special pictures.
...'s symphony does not click on me for it never causes consonance in my mind. 2010-06-04 18:02:34 補充： 1)click on [sb] : 與xx相契合 2...