- make narrower, especially by encircling pressure；become narrower
verb: constrict, 3rd person present: constricts, gerund or present participle: constricting, past tense: constricted, past participle: constricted
- 1. make narrower, especially by encircling pressure chemicals that constrict the blood vessels 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ become narrower he felt his throat constrict
- ▪ (of a snake) coil around (prey) in order to asphyxiate it boas constrict and suffocate their prey
- ▪ inhibit or restrict the fear and the reality of crime constrict many people's lives 同義詞 反義詞
- make narrower, especially by encircling pressure: chemicals that constrict the blood vessels
三個字應該都是義大利文 termorestringente = Thermo - constricting 熱壓縮相關的東西 http://www.electronic.it/en/product/14114/Thermo-constricting...
...其分泌醛固酮 Angiotensin causes the blood vessels to constrict, raising pressure. 血管緊縮素導致血管收縮, 致使血壓上升 Aldosterone...
...concurrent concert confident conduct conflict confront connect consent consist conquest construct constrict consult content consultant contempt continent context contest contestant contingent controvert...