- the building of something, typically a large structure；the building of large structures considered as an industry.
noun: construction, plural noun: constructions
- 1. the building of something, typically a large structure there was a skyscraper under construction 同義詞
- ▪ the building of large structures considered as an industry. 同義詞
- ▪ the style or method used in the building of something the mill is of brick construction
- ▪ a building or other structure. 同義詞
- ▪ the creation or formation of an abstract entity language plays a large part in our construction of reality
- ▪ an interpretation or explanation you could put an honest construction upon their conduct 同義詞
- ▪ the arrangement of words according to syntactical rules sentence construction 同義詞
...they are to protect ------finite-----mc. Or:-The Absolute Construction where an absolute phrase is usually used adverbially:-eg:- It ...
...of learning 兩年的學習 （兩年學習） 這裡 over two years of construction 就是「超過兩年（的）建造」。 但其實這句的學習重點應該在 just 這個字...
construction paper 是「勞作紙」。在美國通常是一包一包地賣，可以選單一顏色或多種...8/n/AB04640049/o/151208090797513872259910.jpg 2012-08-09 21:27:43 補充： construction paper 比一般影印紙厚，但比卡片薄。剪下來比影印紙剪的硬，比較好黏貼。也...