- serving a useful purpose; tending to build up；derived by inference; implied by operation of law; not obvious or explicit
- 1. serving a useful purpose; tending to build up constructive criticism
- 2. derived by inference; implied by operation of law; not obvious or explicit constructive liability
- 3. relating to, based on, or denoting mathematical proofs which show how an entity may in principle be constructed or arrived at in a finite number of steps.
- the changing of an employee's job or working conditions with the aim of forcing their ... employees may be entitled to claim constructive dismissal
- having or intended to have a useful or beneficial purpose: constructive advice