- having or intended to have a useful or beneficial purpose；not obvious or stated explicitly; derived by inference
- 1. having or intended to have a useful or beneficial purpose constructive advice
- 2. not obvious or stated explicitly; derived by inference constructive liability
- 3. relating to, based on, or denoting mathematical proofs which show how an entity may in principle be constructed or arrived at in a finite number of steps.
- the changing of an employee's job or working conditions with the aim of forcing their ... employees may be entitled to claim constructive dismissal
- serving a useful purpose; tending to build up: constructive criticism
Oxford American Dictionary