- the action of using up a resource；the action of eating or drinking something
- 1. the action of using up a resource industrialized countries should reduce their energy consumption 同義詞
- ▪ the action of eating or drinking something liquor is sold for consumption off the premises 同義詞
- ▪ an amount of something which is used up or ingested a daily consumption of 15 cigarettes
- ▪ the purchase of goods and services by the public industry faced a serious challenge in trying to stimulate consumption
- ▪ the reception of information or entertainment by a mass audience his confidential speech was not meant for public consumption
- 2. dated a wasting disease, especially pulmonary tuberculosis his mother had died of consumption 同義詞
1. I think consumption and saving are greater today in the US primarily because...
consumption overpopulation 消耗量人口過剩 urban heat island 都市熱海島 keystone species 主要種類 greenhouse effect 溫室效應(地球大氣層吸收太陽紅外幅射引起地球表面溫度漸升現象) biodiversity 生物多樣性;生物歧異性;生物龐雜度
呃，我常常见的呐。 legal consumption 是合法的消费/ 消耗/ （吃，喝，使用） 例如，The legal consumption of alcoholic beverages for California drivers is .... mg/ ml.