- the communication of disease from one person to another by close contact；a disease spread by close contact
noun: contagion, plural noun: contagions
- 1. the communication of disease from one person to another by close contact:
the rooms held no risk of contagion
- 2. a disease spread by close contact:
through personal hygiene the spread of common contagions is discouraged
- 3. the spreading of a harmful idea or practice:
the contagion of disgrace
- n.the communication of disease from one person or organism to another by close contact:
- the rooms held no risk of contagion
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
contagion是名詞. 形容詞為contagious. contagious 和 epidemic 都有傳染的意思. 但是contagious泛指...
... contagious. 即(被)傳染的特性、本質；傳染性。 下面這段話說明：contagion and contagiousness 最後一句也可用作 contagiousness 的造句。 Contagion and...
...詳細的幫你解答! 2008-07-03 05:12:11 補充： contagrion==>抱歉拼錯了, 應該是 Contagion 接觸性感染 或是具有傳染病的!